[Music] Tykah ft Benza - I don high (prod. Craziebless) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Tykah ft Benza - I don high (prod. Craziebless) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Tykah ft Benza - I don high (prod. Craziebless) #Arewapublisize
Weekly Jos plateau state freestyler "Tykah Hillary", a very hardworking best analyzer, is back with a song this time around, not a freestyle, on this song, he features heavy lyrical beast "Benza", this song they titled "I don high", this track
Was produced by hit maker, Craziebless, listen up, I don high season, copy this time and drop your comments:



DOWNLOAD MUSIC
TYKAH FT BENZA - I DON HIGH


LISTEN ON AUDIOMACK


LISTEN ON HEARTHIS

Jege Squad

We promote & Hype���� - Music�� - event�� - videos�� Call or whatsapp +2349037510233 For inquiriies

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post