[Breaking News] BBNaija

“I am going no where” BBNaija Mercy  tells those wishing her mother and sister dead.



Photo: Mercy Eke

Winner of BBNaija 2019, Mercy Eke in a video on her Instagram page described posting of her mother and sister picture with caption RIP as petty.

“I wish you are dead” She said this to those responsible for the reports of the fake death of her mother and sister.

In the video, Mercy said: " I wish you whatever you wish me. My mother or family will not die. it is your mother and family that will lose you.”

"My family will be in your faces, "My life is a hundred folds better than yours and I'm not going anywhere.

"Only the winner will be remembered by history even if someone else wins I will still be the first female to win BBNaija so deal with it.

Watch video on her official Instagram @official_mercyeke

Jege Squad

We promote & Hype���� - Music�� - event�� - videos�� Call or whatsapp +2349037510233 For inquiriies

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post