[Jos music] tykah - I'm grown (prod. Greezbeat)

tykah - I'm grown (prod. Greezbeat)

Tykah earlier places I'm grown on streaming and the song caught so many attention, you can view the post here "stream tykah - I'm grown"
What a time to be alive
Hillary aka Tykah just dropped a masterpiece(song) titled #IM_GROWN the banger was Produced by one of Jtowns finest Producer "GREEZBEATZ"...
Tykah talked about his life in the song,no to let the cat outta the bag!!!
Here's a couple of lines from the track #IM_GROWN ⬇⬇



DOWNLOAD 
TYKAH - I'M GROWN (PROD. GREEZBEAT)



Quotable  _Lyrics_ 
Breda man time flies
Finally tha boi is grown now amma big boi m not kidding mahn
Can make decisions for my self now

I guess
No more brushing barbies hair,no more kisses from my aunts,no more stealing meat in pots,no more daddy, mommy play,no more shower under the rain aie

 *DOWNLOAD AND HELP REBROADCAST* 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Jege Squad

We promote & Hype���� - Music�� - event�� - videos�� Call or whatsapp +2349037510233 For inquiriies

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post