[Artist biography] meet Geety banks

ARTIIST PROFILE: GEETY BANKS, FACTS AND SECRETS

Geety banks is a jos based artist and we seemed it good to publicize by uploading his profile details, read below and enjoy, combination of his pictures and info

 Real name: Godsent Godstime Ogechi
State of origin: delta state
Local government:  ukwuani LGA
Stage name: Geety Bankz
Record label: Geetee Records


Brief history

In his words, 
I fell in love with music since I was 10 years old when am in primary 5 .i wrote down music then.my first record on studio was when I was in jss1 with my class Mates.we recorded the track that day but we did not collect it because our money didn't complete for the track. Then we form a group and named it. STARBOIZ NATION.

Before I went to Benin edo state to complete my secondary school at brain touch academy.i met alot of artist there.people like kezkid, Jrize, CooBoy and lots more but I didn't really have my personal track before I went to Abuja but now am in Jos plateau state

And now I have several tracks like.#Hustle #FirstFace #Blessings #withoutYou #ComeCloser and so many more i have collaborated with artist like  #BignameBamBam #Nexis #Tkvibes #KingOlix #Lypsi #Skills
My favorite Nigeria artist are #ReekadoBanks and #MrP
My favorite Jos artist are #BignameBamBam, #amblo  and  #TimzyMani

Geety is about to drop his video soon, which will be uploaded here

Hello dear reader!! This is it , this information will be updated frequently as time goes on, you can get your profile on our site, send us a message on Facebook @arewapubli cise hype

Jege Squad

We promote & Hype���� - Music�� - event�� - videos�� Call or whatsapp +2349037510233 For inquiriies

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post